Hello. We’re in the back room working on a few stories, but please, do have a look around our little shop.
Here you can join us and become a member, buy a book and tickets to our next live experience. And remember, in supporting us you’re directly helping storytellers around the world.
OK, take your time, we hope you find something you love …
Stories have been weaving spells around us for thousands of years. Reflecting our own and others’ lives, they inspire, comfort and excite.
Escape with us, it’s time to find your new favourites.
campfire for story lovers
Exclusive curated stories from around the world for you to discover and enjoy.
Membership includes …
Fiction stories | Nonfiction stories | Books | Experiences | Original Audio | Podcasts | Author insight & engagement | Exclusive Offers
Join us and pay monthly
50% of your membership and everything you buy from us goes directly to our storytellers.
campfire for book clubs
All you need for a unique and exciting evening of stories.
• 7-day access to specially selected stories
• Choose from both original audio and text formats
• Spark the conversation with supporting editor notes
• Use suggested food and drink pairings to complete the evening
campfire for business
Developed as an experience in partnership with the Royal Society of Arts and leading organisational development professionals, use stories to spark innovation, support leadership growth, resolve conflict, and more.
• 7-day access to a dynamic range of carefully selected stories
• Choose from Original Audio and text formats to suit your setting
• Engage everyone in conversation with supporting notes from organisational development practitioners
campfire for places
Attract, engage and retain guests and customers with unlimited access.
• Help your customers spend more time with you
• Create and offer added value for your customers through full access to daCunha stories at your place
• Raise your profile through social impact, supporting storytellers and aligning with your customers values
• Create a buzz and increase footfall by supporting Story Lovers Clubs at your place
• Get found by customers seeking out daCunha on our global maps
more ways to enjoy, give, and support daCunha
We’re always looking for ways to support storytellers, and, as you’re here, we guess you feel the same way. So, how about a book, or maybe you’d like to give the gift of daCunha to a friend? If, like us, you’re really passionate about stories and their place in the world, please join us as a Patron! The choice is yours, check it all out below.
Our First Book
fiction anthology 1
At daCunha.global, we relish our natural Internet habitat. Named after a tiny archipelago where only the most curious dare to venture, we’ve created an online space that is 100% stories. That means we’re free of publishing dates, feeds, comments, recommendations, or ads—it’s just you and the art.
Net life is sweet, but there are days (and nights!) when we pine for the weight of a book in our hands. That’s why we’ve decided to explore the world of traditional publishing, too. For this, our first analog offering, the editorial team re-visited each of the short stories published on daCunha.global during our first year. You now hold in your hands the fifteen stories that we—after a series of rollicking debates—have deemed our favorites. Enjoy.
As a member of daCunha you are directly supporting new and exciting writers and artists across the world. Thank you for helping us #paythestorytellers